Monday, December 2, 2013

10:30 a.m. Interaction with the Homeless.

I had to move my truck this morning for the street sweeper because I didn't move it last night. The sweeper comes between 8 and 9:30 so I had to get up at 7:30ish and find a spot on another street. I like to have the truck in front of my building, so I went to move it back at about 10:30. I was walking past the recycle bins and was approached by the ubiquitous homeless person in front of my building who then asked me if I had a light. I told him I did not. He then asked me if I had a match. I once again told him that I did not, in fact, have a light. He then proceeded to tell me that I looked, "fucked up." I let him know that it was 10:30 in the morning and that I was not fucked up and that I had some bad allergies going on and was tired. After this exchange he told me I should go to Central Park. I have no idea why he told me to go to Central Park. I do enjoy some street food though, so maybe I should go.

1 comment:

  1. I like this homeless man. He doesn't beg. In fact, he is concerned about your health and advises you on how to spend a nice afternoon.

    ReplyDelete